Thursday, April 10, 2008

Summer Fever


The past few days have been so warm and got me in the mood to be outside. For me to want to be outside at my house is a very big thing. I got a wild hair and decided I just had to mow the lawn. I drove my parents crazy getting the mower jump started.I completed our front , side, and back yard in 2 days. Just being outside really opens your mind and makes you feel energized. Plus after mowing you smell like a pit of grass which makes me feel good! I love being outside. I would much rather be outside mowing the lawn , riding my bike , or washing a car than being on the computer! ( Even though I'm on it now ) So instead of checking your email why not check up with your friends and go for a walk in the park?

No comments: